Sweet Baby A Designs Blog

Pictures...Finally!

5.26.2011

Well, since my last post, I have managed to create something every day: a bubble suit, a pillowcase romper, an a-line knot jumper, a pair of ruffle capris, a halter top...the list goes on! As a result, my house has been slightly neglected, so I'll probably need to take today off and clean, but first we have to hit up Hancock's Memorial Day sale this morning to buy more fabulous fabrics. Tomorrow, though, we'll be posting pictures of some adorable 4th of July outfits. Now that I have a new card reader for my computer, I can finally share photos of all of these things, as well as post our first tutorial! We are totally excited to have our first orders coming in since setting up our Facebook page and Etsy shop, so check back soon for our "Sweet Baby A Giveaway" contest details to celebrate our launch!

~Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment