Sweet Baby A Designs Blog

Sweet Baby A...Project a Day

5.17.2011

Wow! It's only Tuesday, but it feels like it should be Friday. I am sooo busy, and to add to the chaos, I've decided to start Sweet Baby A...Project a Day. I figure I can find at least 30 minutes each day where I can take a little time for myself to create something. So, tonight I will be making a sun suit for my sweet little Molly. A friend of mine made some of these for her daughter, and I thought they were the cutest things I had ever seen. So, when I came across a pattern at http://littlelizardking.com/, I knew I had to try it. I'm hoping my version looks as adorble as the examples, because I would love to add it to our Etsy shop. Speaking of...check this evening to see our first listings!


~Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment